The greatest sign of success for a teacher is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist." - Maria Montessori
How Our Library Membership Works
Home Delivery membership plans
- Please note that for the Home Delivery plans, we depend on Speed Post or Courier services to deliver the books to you. While Kutoohala will take responsibility and bear the charges for shipping the books to the member’s home, the library member will need to take responsibility for shipping the books that are being returned and charges should be borne by the member
- The Home Delivery plans work for all PIN codes within Bangalore City.
This is how the Home Delivery Plans work:
- Once you signup for the home delivery library plan by filling in the application on the website and making the payment here, Kutoohala library will take 1-2 business days to process your application and to create your library login. Your library login will be then emailed to you. Your library membership will start on the day we’ll email your login to you.
- You login to your account and select the books you would like to borrow by browsing or searching our online catalog and move them to the list of books you would like to borrow with the click of a button. Then request for delivery of these books with the click of a button. Once you select the books that you would like to borrow, we'll reserve the books for you.
- Please note that we will be providing an easy to use interface on our website for selecting books to borrow or return. This interface is available only for Home Delivery Plan Customers and is accessible once they secure a library login from us.
- Kutoohala will mail the books to you either by Speed Post or Courier and the books should reach you within 2 business days. A return envelope will also be enclosed in the package. Within this first package, we’ll also enclose your library card.`We'll send you the delivery tracking information by email once we ship the books.
- Enjoy reading the books. When you would like to return the books, again login to your library account on this website and indicate which books you would like to return and borrow with the click of a button. Request for delivery again. Once you select the books that you would like to borrow, we'll reserve the books for you for a week which is sufficient time for you to ship back the books you are returning back to us.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to courier or speed post the books that you would like to return back to Kutoohala library, after putting the books in the return envelope that we provide. Courier charges for the return of the books have to be borne by you.
- Once Kutoohala receives the books that you have returned, we will take 1-2 business days to process the return and ship the books that you’ve borrowed (again with a return envelope enclosed). We'll send you the delivery tracking information by email once we ship the books.
- Each month, there is a maximum limit to the number of times that we ship the books to you. This limit depends on the library plan that you have chosen. If you would like to exchange the books more number of times, you are welcome to visit our library in Basavangudi, Bangalore at your convenience, any number of times and exchange books.
- Please call 9611119478 if you would like to know more about how the Home Delivery Plans work.
- We have over 5000 books in our library and about 80% of all our titles are available for Home delivery. The rest of the books can be borrowed if you visit our physical library location in Basavangudi, Bangalore.
Offline membership plans
- You can fill up the membership application and make the payment for one of the Offline membership plans at our library located in Basavangudi, Bangalore. You can then immediately borrow books on the same day.
- You can exchange books any number of times at our library until the membership expires after which you will have to renew by paying the renewal fees.
- While you’ll be able to browse and search through our entire online library catalog with these plans, you will not be able to exchange or reserve books online.
- We have over 5000 books in our library 99% of all our titles are available for borrowing at the library.